08 March 2006

Good news

You'll notice I haven't provided any details of the Selection Conference itself. These may follow later...

Sufffice it now for me to say that on Monday I heard from the Bishop's Office and he has accepted MinDiv's recommendation that I train for ordained ministry. I am now an ordinand!

I'm elated (and exhausted from all the celebrating).

Many thanks for your prayers and support. Now I need to decide which college to go to (but I already have a few ideas on that one...)

More to follow soon...

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter D. Williams said...

Yay!

Congratulations, me old china! I'm certain you'll make a fantastic Anglican Priest, and look forward to seeing pictures of you with your dog-collar!

What are the High-Church Anglican colleges anyway?

Pax tecum, and all my best,

Peter
+ :)

7:33 pm  
Blogger RLS said...

I know I've already said it, but just in case it wasn't loud enough,

HURRAH!!!

Px

2:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home